BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nur Atiqah binti Jamaludin.

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

So inilah dia first time I cerita about kita punya kawan, terabur BM BI aku. Ahh mampus lah. Who cares? Okay. Next next. Born on 24th August 2003. Mesti weird gila kan kenapa 2003? Sebab perangai dia macam budak 7 tahun. Bukan aku yang cakap. Dia mengaku sendiri. Haha. I still remember. ''Perangai dia matang tak macam aku BUDAKBUDAK''. Oh yeahh. I'm so arrogant. Poyonya aku.

Sebudakbudak dia pun. She always by my side. Aww jiwangnyaa hahaha. Dia ni true friend kot. True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere. Kan kan. Proud to have her man. She is a hand that is always holding mine, no matter how close or far apart she may be. She is someone who is always there and will always, always care. And she is a feeling of forever in the heart. Ecehh. Tengok tuu. Jiwang. Sungguh. And hope dia akan jadi macam tuu.

Kuat merajuk. Momelmucuukgemokkusayang. Jangan lah kau kuat merajuk lagi ye. Nanti tak momel. Mucuk je ade hihi. Sulk a little bit takpe. Don't sulk to much. Awak tu mate dah la kecik. Kang macam ni jadi eh -.- HAHAHA. Okay.

Friendships are what our dreams are made of. We hold onto each other with its binding love. We stand close to each other, hand in hand, showing each other we understand. Some friends may come and go, but you are the truest friend I know. Nur Atiqah. Thanks :)

0 comments: